How exactly does one identify one’s niche in the market? A niche is made up of three things.
- First, it’s WHO is your target market. You need an in-depth
understanding of that market, however, not a passing one. This is a common mistake that many entrepreneurs make.
- Once you have that in-depth understanding of your target market, you can find out what they’re struggling with, their PROBLEMS.
- You can then figure out how to solve that problem, these are the rock-star RESULTS you and your business can provide for your clients.
Once you get all of these critical three niche components right, magic happens. The components of a juicy, client attractive copy have been born. You now have enough information to create:
- your elevator speech
- juicy copy for your website
- your marketing materials
- a great speech
- advertisements for Facebook, Google or the press
- pretty much everything else you need…
Really – these 3 critical ingredients are all you need for the framework to all your marketing and messaging.
I hope that it’s helpful for you to look at it this way. I would like to invite you to a free “Niche Secrets Master Class” I have scheduled. We’re going to take the three components of a successful niche and really focus on them to show you how you can use that to instantly create the compelling messaging and marketing strategies that will draw clients to you and your business. Feel free to sign up using the link below, and I hope to see you there.
Also, if you would love to get some further help clarifying your niche, and each of the 3 critical ingredients above, you will enjoy our upcoming Niche Secrets Master Class. You can register below and I will expand on this during the webinar with you